UGG Classic IIGirls' Grade School
Classic Winter Style
Say hello to the Classic II, the kids’ boot you already love with updated details. The sheepskin construction remains the same, with added pretreatment to repel stains and protect against moisture. Your child can run and jump in the rain and snow with these 6-inch boots, which are versatile enough to wear for school or play. Whipstitch detailing imparts a high-end appearance to these sheepskin boots, which have an UGGpure wool lining to keep your child’s feet warm. Multiple colors are available, so kids can find one they like.
Durability Meets Plush Comfort
Every inch of the Classic II boot is designed for durability and comfort. For example, the cushioned foam insole withstands plenty of wear and has a plush feel beneath your child’s feet. It also helps absorb shock when your child runs and jumps. Another feature both kids and parents love about the UGG Classic II is the outsole, which is crafted from Treadlite by UGG material for superior traction, even in wet weather.
UGG Grade School Boys’ Classic II features:
• 6” shaft for foot and ankle coverage.
• Twinface sheepskin construction for durability.
• Pretreated to repel stains and moisture.
• Whipstitch details add a high-end look.
• UGGpure™ wool lining for warmth.
• Cushioned foam insole for plush comfort.
• Treadlite by UGG™ outsole provides traction.