adidas Originals SuperstarMen's
- Product #: GZ3741
The adidas Originals Superstar is, without a doubt, one of the most iconic and important sneakers of all time. First debuting in 1969 as an on-court performance basketball shoe, the Superstar has transcended sport to become one of the most-worn casual sneakers ever, loved throughout the world by generations of sneaker aficionados. The historic low-top silhouette flaunts a timeless look with its iconic 3-Stripes branding and rubber toe cap. The signature toe piece was first designed for extra protection on the court, but is now an iconic and instantly recognizable design cue in sneaker and fashion cultures. The Superstar is built with a leather, synthetic, and/or textile upper with its cupsole and toe cap in rubber. It’s all finished off with classic adidas trefoil branding on the tongue and heel.
An Absolute Essential
As one of the most popular sneakers ever created, you can bet that adidas Originals supplies plenty of color and material options for the Superstar. The model is most iconic in its traditional two-tone colorblocks of white with black accents and vice versa, but you can also find it in options from neutral to multicolor. Materials range from a traditional leather build to suede or textile uppers, to metallic finishes just to name a few. Find the perfect Superstar to match your own vibe here at Foot Locker today.
adidas Originals Superstar Features:
• Leather, synthetic, and/or textile upper.
• Classic 3-Stripes branding on each side of shoe at the midfoot.
• Signature rubber toe cap for style and durability.
• Mesh lining for breathability and comfort.
• Padded heel collar for plush feel.
• adidas Trefoil branding on tongue and heel.
• “Superstar” branding on lateral sides.
• Rubber cupsole with herringbone tread pattern for durability and traction.
Barcode InformationPlease select a size to view the barcode