New Balance 574 ClassicBoys' Toddler
Classic New Balance Style. Mini Size.
The Boys’ Toddler New Balance 574 is the baby sizing for the iconic running shoe. The archetypal design from the trusted New England-based performance running brand, the 574 has been in production and worn across the globe every year since it was released in 1988 as a performance running shoe. Its perfect combination of comfort, durability, and clean style quickly made it a go-to for many individuals looking for an excellent casual sneaker option. The tried-and-true design is sized down for the youngest New Balance fans in the family, built with the same mesh and suede materials as the original adult sizing. The shoe is cushioned with EVA foam that offers plush comfort with a lightweight feel. A non-marking rubber outsole finishes the design, supplying excellent durability and traction.
Designed Just For Babies
The beloved 574 is available in a wide variety of color options and constructions just for babies. The shoe is available in two different styles, one featuring the traditional lace-up design and a second that modifies the upper with a hook and loop strap for easy on/off. Available here at Foot Locker in classic and all-new colorways and full range of toddler sizing, find your little one their perfect pair of the New Balance 574 today.
Toddler New Balance 574 features:
• Mesh and suede upper for a classic look.
• Traditional lace-up or adjustable strap enclosure for various styles. See each color for specific construction.
• Iconic, die-cut “N” logos on each lateral and medial side.
• Additional New Balance branding on the tongue and heel.
• EVA foam midsole for lightweight cushion.
• Non-marking rubber outsole with lugged traction for excellent durability and grip on many surfaces.