Nike Air Max 90Men's
An Icon Of Air
The Men’s Nike Air Max 90 is truly one of the most iconic sneakers of all time. Released in a plethora of color combinations and materials throughout the years, the popular Air Max retro shoe can be found on the feet of connoisseurs across the globe, loved for its clean, timeless style and excellent comfort. The Air Max 90 was first released in 1990, and is yet another classic design by Nike’s design genius, Tinker Hatfield. Making a name for itself instantly when it debuted in the now-iconic “Infrared” colorway with the biggest visible Air bubble yet at the time, the model has transitioned from a high-performance runner packed with maximum Air to an essential casual sneaker found in the rotations of virtually every Air Max running shoe enthusiast new and old. If it’s a classically cool sneaker with all-day comfort you’re looking for, you can simply do no wrong with the Air Max 90.
Being one of the most popular sneakers on Earth, Nike Sportswear has — fortunately for all sneakerheads — made the Air Max 90 available in a wide variety of color combinations and material options. Traditionally available in its original construction of mesh and synthetic or natural leather, the Air Max 90 can also be found in a full range of premium materials from glossy patent leather, to wool-like textiles, to styles with all-over graphic prints. Colorways range from neutral to vibrant, assuring there is an Air Max 90 ready to match anybody’s personal style. Find your perfect pair of the iconic retro runner today here at Foot Locker, available in a full selection of men’s sizing and colors.
• Mesh, leather, suede, and/or synthetic upper. See specific styles for materials.
• Padded tongue and ankle collar for additional comfort.
• Multiple eyestays for customizable lacing options.
• Full-length foam midsole provides cushioning for all-day comfort.
• Visible large Air Max unit in heel adds maximum cushioning and the model’s signature look.
• Rubber outsole with waffle pattern ensures durable traction to prevent slippage.
• Flex grooves within the outsole allow flexible movement of your foot, allowing for a natural range of motion.