Jordan Retro 5Boys' Toddler
The Boys’ Toddler Jordan Retro 5 is the baby sizing of Michael Jordan’s fifth signature basketball shoe. The Jordan 5 is of the most iconic Air Jordans ever released, ranking high on the list of favorite models for many Jordan fans across the globe. The Jordan 5 originally released in 1990 and was the third consecutive Jordan signature shoe designed by legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield. Hatfield took inspiration for its design from World War II fighter planes that were often painted to look like sharks bearing their teeth. The shark paint jobs inspired the “teeth” on the midsole of the shoe, while the entire silhouette is reminiscent of a fighter plane in action. Other signature details of the Jordan 5 include the clear plastic mesh midfoot panels and a reflective tongue (for most styles). It all adds up to another Air Jordan masterpiece.
Baby Size. Giant Style.
You definitely don’t even need to have been born yet when Michael Jordan was on the court in 1990 wearing the Jordan 5 to appreciate its great looks. This baby sizing proves that, ensuring that even the youngest sneakerheads can still rock its iconic style. No matter if it’s a classic original colorway like “Black/Metallic,” or an exciting, all-new look for the shoe designed by today’s Jordan Brand team, the Jordan 5 is one of the most stylish sneakers you can wear — at any age. Here at Foot Locker we carry all the latest must-have releases for the Jordan 5 in a full range of toddler sizing. Lace up your young Jordan fan in the essential model today.
Toddler Jordan Retro 5 features:
• Iconic Jordan 5 retro in sizing for toddlers.
• Leather, suede, or synthetic upper for most styles. See each style for specific materials.
• Signature reflective tongue on select colorways.
• Clear TPU mesh panels on each side of the midfoot.
• Toggle lace lock to keep your laces secured.
• “Shark tooth” midsole design inspired by WWII fighter planes.
• Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability.