Vans Classic Slip OnBoys' Grade School
Slip Into Iconic Style
The Boys’ Grade School Vans Classic Slip-On is the iconic laceless sneaker in sizing and colors for boys. One of the most popular models ever from the famous California skateboarding sneaker brand, the Slip-On is clean, simple, comfortable, and of course, easy to put on. The Slip-On offers effortless and versatile style thanks to its signature laceless design for a laid-back and timeless look. The shoe is built in canvas (most styles) for a lightweight, breathable, and durable construction. The low-profile upper sits atop the classic Vans vulcanized sole unit with a gum rubber waffle-patterned outsole for excellent traction. The most iconic and best-selling look for the Slip-On is the checkerboard colorway, which has been immortalized on the big screen, on the concert stage, and in the streets since it first released in the 1970s.
The Perfect Canvas
The checkered edition is certainly the most classic, but the Slip-On has been, and will continue to be, produced in an endless array of colors and materials. Its simple design lends itself to a wide variety of color combinations and graphic prints, and it also makes for the perfect canvas for your own custom paint job or illustrations across the upper. Traditionally constructed in canvas, the Slip-On is also available in suede, leather, and synthetic iterations. Here at Foot Locker, we carry a wide selection of boys’ Slip-On styles, from the classic checkerboard to the latest color combinations and prints.
Vans Classic Slip-On features:
• Iconic Slip-On sneaker in sizing for boys.
• Canvas upper. Select styles constructed in leather, suede, or synthetic materials.
• Signature laceless design with elastic side gores for easy on/off and laid-back look.
• Available in a wide range of colors, prints, and patterns.
• Vans logo tab on lateral side.
• Padded insole for extra comfort.
• Vans’ classic vulcanized rubber sole.
• Heel “Off the Wall” license plate on midsole.
• Gum rubber waffle tread outsole for multi-surface traction.