The Men’s PUMA Roma Basic is one of the brand’s most popular sneakers. Originally released as a running shoe in 1968, the Roma is now a tried-and-true lifestyle sneaker loved for its clean, low profile look and timeless style. In production virtually every year since its debut in ‘68, the Roma is worn by individuals from all over the world who enjoy its sophisticated design and comfort. Featuring a low-top silhouette and leather, nubuck, or synthetic leather construction depending on the color/style, the Roma also prominently sports the classic PUMA logo on each side of the upper. A T-toe panel completes the signature look of the classic design. Down below is a low-profile EVA foam midsole for long-lasting cushion that provides all-day comfort, while the outsole features the original running-inspired traction pattern for ample grip on multiple surfaces.
Vintage Design, Timeless Style
It may be more than 50 years since the Roma was initially released, but its design is still as relevant today as ever. Truly one of the world’s most timeless sneakers, no footwear rotation is complete without a pair. Get your pair today, available at Foot Locker in a wide range of color and material combinations to meet the needs of anyone’s style.
• Leather, nubuck, synthetic leather, or textile construction. See each style for specific materials.
• Iconic PUMA side stripes for classic look.
• Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
• PUMA Roma branding on lateral sides.
• T-toe panel for signature design characteristic.
• Full-length EVA foam midsole for long-lasting cushion.
• Rubber outsole with running-inspired tread pattern provides ample grip.