This item is excluded from further $ off or % off discounts.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on thousands of items every day! Look for the "Free Shipping" indicator on all eligible merchandise.
- Product #: 15121115
The Men’s Nike Air Force 1 High is one of the most iconic sneakers of all time. Always large and in charge, the Air Force 1 High debuted on the basketball court in 1982 as the first Air-cushioned basketball shoe in Nike’s history. Transitioning from the court to the streets as technology progressed, the Air Force 1 High quickly became a staple for casualwear as well as performance. It was adopted by sneakerheads and the hip-hop community in East Coast cities like New York and Baltimore in the mid ’80s, and eventually became a globally loved sneaker icon as one of the most-worn high-top sneaker designs ever, with fans from every age, gender, and style. From the bold high top to the ankle strap, the Air Force 1 High is an all-time classic with amazing comfort and a clean, simple, timeless look.
The Air Force 1 High is most popular in its white-on-white and black-on-black leather colorways, but the shoe has been produced in thousands of other color combinations, materials, and special editions throughout its long life. There's virtually no end to the possibilities for new iterations of the Air Force 1 High. From the classic “triple white” to bold and colorful new options, you can find a wide selection of options here at Foot Locker.
Men’s Nike Air Force 1 High Features:
• Leather, synthetic, or textile upper depending on the style. See each colorway for specific materials.
• Bold high-top silhouette for in-charge style.
• Nylon ankle strap for extra flair.
• Perforations on the toe box and quarter panels supply ventilation.
• Large Swooshes on each side and branding callouts on the tongue and heel.
• High-profile rubber midsole with “AIR” branding for the shoe’s signature look.
• Nike Air cushioning in heel.
• Non-marking rubber cupsole supplies traction and durability.