Style Inspired by Chuck Taylor
The Converse All Star Hi is a high-top kids’ sneaker inspired by the legendary Chuck Taylor. The canvas upper is lightweight for all-day comfort. It’s also incredibly durable, so your child can wear these trendy sneakers until they grow out of them. Its traditional lace closure has a classic look and imparts a snug, supportive fit. The rubber toe-cap enhances the look of these high-tops while adding additional damage protection. The All Star patch that appears on the ankle enhances its iconic appearance.
Breathable All-Day Comfort
Kids’ feet stay cool and comfortable all day in the Converse All Star Hi, thanks to the medial eyelets. They’re positioned on the side of the shoe near the sole, and they allow plenty of airflow breathability. Another detail parents and kids can appreciate about the Converse All Star Hi is the tough rubber outsole. It has a grippy tread pattern to provide traction on virtually any type of surface, from the classroom to the skate park.
Converse Grade School Boys’ All Star Hi features:
• Vintage inspired canvas upper is light and durable.
• Lace-up closure looks classic.
• Rubber toe-cap protects against tears and scuffs.
• Medial eyelets enhance airflow for cool comfort.
• All Star ankle patch has an iconic appearance.
• Rubber outsole provides excellent traction.